What is Re-Imagine?
It's for you if:
Re-Imagine is a process of finding clarity around a vision for your future path in self-employment or business: tuning into the values you'd like to guide you moving forwards, and mapping out some specific changes and steps you'd like to explore. Re-Imagine is for you if you're ready for something completely different, that really embodies the future you'd like to see.
It's not about replicating existing extractive structures that have brought our earth to breaking point. It's about divesting our energy, resources and time away from cultures and practices that you consider to be harmful, and actively modeling something better. It’s about allowing ourselves the joy of imagination and possibility.
No matter your vision for your life or business, it's about tuning into your values, investing your resources and skills in the future you want to see, and discovering the words to express your purpose in the world.
Maybe your vision for re-imagining includes redesigning your website or exploring how you can offer services to marginalised people in your community or sponsoring a community orchard or sharing your resources with like-minded businesses or re-visiting your ethos.
Maybe it's incorporating movement or dance or play or meditation into your working day or setting up peer-to-peer directories or offering free resources or arranging a daily wander with other people in your neighbourhood or setting up a skill-share exchange noticeboard for those specific jobs you don't know how to do.
Maybe it's offering scholarships or switching to an ethical bank or exploring a bartering system or retrofitting your office or collaborating with kindred businesses or changing your suppliers or exploring wellbeing packages for your employees or opening your space to the public or any of the other little and big ways you can imagine making shifts in alignment with your values.
What's included in your Re-Imagine Journey
This is a guided course that you can complete at your own pace. Your Re-Imagine journey will begin on 1st November. You will receive:
- A beautiful work journal containing a step by step series of exercises to help you compassionately take stock of where you are in your self-employment or business journey and joyfully tune into where you want to be
- A 45 minute one-to-one coaching session with Nadia to talk through and explore any stumbling blocks or barriers that are coming up for you, to set goals that feel aligned for you, and to feel supported to take action. You will be given access to the calendar to book in your coaching session at a time that works for you (daytime, evenings and weekend slots are available)
- Exercises designed for you to clarify the core values for your work or business moving forwards, to help you locate your contribution within the wider landscape of climate action, to discover kindred spirits, and to find the words to clearly communicate what you do
- Includes an exercise incorporating breathwork and other practices to support the mind-body connection, designed specifically for this course by somatic practitioner Lhamo Grace (she/her)
- Journal prompts to help you deeply connect to the ripple effects of your changes
- Audio recordings of visualisations that you can incorporate into your weekly routines
- Practical and customisable templates and starting points for you to use when you would like to deepen relationships with those already involved in your life and business or grow new relationships with kindred spirits - to propose collaborations, to explore sharing resources, to invite them intentionally to be part of the community around your work, to ask how you can help them. These are designed in a way that enables you to communicate clearly, lovingly and with both boundaries and trust.
- 2 months' free pass to all Everyday Writes online Spaces, giving you community support throughout
You can complete Re-Imagine by yourself.
Or maybe you want to buddy up with fellow self-employed friends and split the cost, or complete the course with a small group of employees - see what's possible collectively, begin having conversations about how you can better co-create a supportive culture, and explore what magical community you can co-imagine and work towards. Up to 4 people can split the cost of a Re-Imagine course if completing it together (go tell your pals!)
When does it begin?
P.S. Want to explore an exchange? Every month I offer some spaces for a workshop exchange. If your values align with Everyday Writes Spaces and you would like to offer a workshop within Spaces instead of financial payment for Re-Imagine, drop me a message on the contact page with a few details of the kind of thing you'd like to offer.