Spaces To Be
Spaces To Be are created for people with marginalised experiences and identities. You can come along to as many different Spaces To Be groups as you'd like, to reflect the intersectionalities of your identity. September includes the following online Spaces to Be...
Black + BIPOC
Disabled +/ Neurodivergent
The ethos of the Spaces
Everyday Writes spaces are anti-racist, anti-homophobic, affirming of trans people and gender-nonconforming people, value the lived experience of all participants, and aim to be actively inclusive and accessible. Please only come along if you share these values.
You might also like to know:
- Spaces take place on Zoom and last for one hour
- Auto-Transcript is always enabled
- these Spaces are not recorded or shared anywhere
- you can choose whether to have your camera on or off
- there is no pressure to share, just come as you are on the day
If you'd like to come along
Book your Pass for September! Your pass includes access to all Spaces throughout September, and you can choose from a Free, Standard or Gifting pass.