Inclusion + Accessibility
I passionately believe that everyone can benefit from coaching. I want to make it as accessible as possible. I will always respect your lived experience. I will never assume a cis-gendered, heterosexual, able-bodied, neurotypical experience to be the default for my clients. Every space I create has a zero tolerance policy on discrimination. The core values of Everyday Writes are warmth, simplicity, courage, transparency, creativity, delight and inclusion.
I tailor every session to meet your needs
I love that each of us is unique. Please find below some of the ways I can tailor the coaching process to meet your needs.
- communicating by voice notes instead of by emails
- allowing extra time for your calls and having a slower pace to sessions
- agreeing a plan for if you need to cancel sessions at short notice
- incorporating frequent breaks into our calls
- ensuring our Zoom calls have captions
- incorporating movement or stimming into our sessions
- making sure all printed resources are available as easy read documents
- when thinking about strategies, boundaries and setting goals, I will always consider your holistic circumstances, your lived experience, your sensory needs and all factors that affect your life
- you can read about the value I place on Confidentiality + Ethics here
Most importantly, I will always listen. If there's anything I've not considered just drop me an email.
Each month I offer one free 2 hour coaching call to someone, with the aim of making coaching accessible to someone who might not otherwise consider it. If that's you, give me a shout!
3-Month Mentorship Opportunity
I also run a 3-month mentorship opportunity for an individual at the beginning of their creative business or social enterprise journey. This mentorship is open to everyone, and arose from an event I took part in with University of Edinburgh's Department for Social Responsibility and Sustainability. I'm delighted to announce that the mentorship has been filled for this season and the next Mentorship season begins in October 2022.
If you would like to apply to be mentored by me for 3 months from October or would like more details, please email me or get in touch using the Contact form.